Here are a few things you should know if you’d like one of our pastors to perform your wedding ceremony (and they all do a great wedding):
- When possible, we request a minimum of four months’ notice.
- You must both attend our JOURNEY PRE-MARITAL class as your pre-marital counseling.
- Our pastors are not wedding planners or coordinators… trust us On THIS.
- Your marriage ceremony must be God-honoring, including choice of music and dress.
- Our pastors reserve the option to decline attendance to the wedding rehearsal and/or rehearsal dinner.
- At any point leading up to your wedding, OUR pastors reserve the right to not officiate your ceremony if they determine you are not ready for marriage at that time.
- In the unlikely event that your pastor cannot perform your wedding ceremony due to sickness, family emergency, etc, we will work with you to secure another pastor
- It is customary for a pastor to receive an honorarium/payment for their services performing your wedding. WE RECOMMEND a Range of $200-up.
- If your wedding takes place out of town, you are responsible for the pastor’s travel expenses, lodging (if needed), and a per diem for meals. The pastor reserves the right to make his own travel arrangements.
If you agree to the above terms and would like to invite one of our pastors to perform your wedding ceremony, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.