A FEW CONSIDERATIONS ON USE OF THE BUILDING
- REMEMBER THE CHURCH HAS TO DO ITS WORK BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER YOUR WEDDING.
- OUR WORSHIP CENTER STAGE DESIGN IS AS-IS. THE USE OF PIPE AND DRAPE IS AVAILABLE TO COVER ANY ELEMENTS.
- No wedding date will be put on the calendar until THe CHURCH OFFICE has approved the use of JOURNEY’s facilities.
- A wedding cannot be scheduled that interferes with a church program.
- A wedding cannot be scheduled on Sunday.
- A wedding cannot be scheduled on a holiday weekend or when a holiday is on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday or on the eve of a holiday.
- There will be only one wedding on any given day.
- A wedding cannot be scheduled to begin later than 3:00 p.m. on Saturday or 5:00 p.m. if the reception is not being held at JOURNEY.
- Setting the date does not guarantee that a PASTOR will be available.
USE OF JOURNEY'S BUILDING as-Is for a wedding IS $250 for Members and $500 for Non-Members and INCLUDES A PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN TO HELP WITH THE REHEARSAL AND CEREMONY.
If you agree to the above terms and would like to APPLy to have your WEdding at Journey, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.